RCSB PDB: Homepage
As a member of the wwPDB, the RCSB PDB curates and annotates PDB data according to agreed upon standards. The RCSB PDB also provides a variety of tools and resources. Users can perform simple and advanced searches based on annotations relating to sequence, structure and function. These molecules are visualized, downloaded, and analyzed by users who range from students to specialized scientists.
Central Bank Supervision: Leveraging Technology in the …
· Data management has been a topic of discussion for central banks for a while now. As economies evolve to become more data-driven, central banks have to consider how to best collect and manage data.
China central bank says new SWIFT JV will set up …
· Bank credit grew around 6.6% in February from a year earlier, faster than the 5.9% rise seen in late January, central bank data showed. Liquidity conditions were little changed.
Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs): A Crisis …
· Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) could give central banks and governments more options in their economic recovery efforts. Data Reveals Why …
Central Bank of Nigeria :: Data & Statisticse
The Central Bank of Nigeria development finance initiatives involve the formulation and implementation of various policies, innovation of appropriate products and creation of enabling environment for financial institutions to deliver services in an effective, efficient and
Central Bank Transparency: Causes, Consequences and Updates
· PDF 檔案1 Central Bank Transparency: Causes, Consequences and Updates1 Nergiz Dincer and Barry Eichengreen February 2009 Abstract We present updated estimates of central bank for 100 countries up through 2006 and use them to analyze both the determinant and
wwPDB: Worldwide Protein Data Bank
Since 1971, the Protein Data Bank archive (PDB) has served as the single repository of information about the 3D structures of proteins, nucleic acids, and complex assemblies. The Worldwide PDB (wwPDB) organization manages the PDB archive and ensures that the PDB is freely and publicly available to the global community.
Central Bank and It’s Functions
ADVERTISEMENTS: A central bank plays an important role in monetary and banking system of a country. It is responsible for maintaining financial sovereignty and economic stability of a country, especially in underdeveloped countries. “A Central Bank is the bank in any country to which has been entrusted the duty of regulating the volume of […]
5.4 Central Bank of The UAE may take the appropriate measures to protect the Website against any loss, abuse or change of information available on the Website, in which case the Central Bank shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user or any other
New Zealand Central Bank Suffered Cyber Attack …
· New Zealand central bank has confirmed to have suffered a cyber attack that might have resulted in a data breach as well. The recent victim of a cybersecurity incident with a potentially damaging impact is New Zealand’s central bank. Specifically, the New Zealand
Central Bank of Cyprus
The Central Bank of Cyprus, as a member of the European System of Central Banks (ESCB), collects, compiles and disseminates a wide range of statistics and constitutes the primary data source in the areas of Money and Banking Statistics and Quarterly Financial Accounts, as well as External Statistics..
Digital Innovation, Data Revolution and Central Bank Digital …
· PDF 檔案Digital Innovation, Data Revolution and Central Bank Digital Currency Noriyuki Yanagawa* [email protected] Hiromi Yamaoka** [email protected] No.19-E-2 February 2019 Bank of Japan 2-1-1 Nihonbashi-Hongokucho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0021
Ana Carolina Garriga
Here you will find the last version of the dataset coding statutory reforms affecting central bank independence.The data includes the existence of central bank reforms, their direction, and the attributes necessary to build the Cukierman, Webb, and Neyapty index in the world, between 1970 and 2012.
New Zealand Central Bank Probing Data Breach
Jan.10 — The Reserve Bank of New Zealand says it’s investigating an illegal breach of a third-party file sharing service used to share and store some sensit
A Survey of Research on Retail Central Bank Digital …
· This paper examines key considerations around central bank digital currency (CBDC) for use by the general public, based on a comprehensive review of recent research, central bank experiments, and ongoing discussions among stakeholders. It looks at the reasons why central banks are exploring retail CBDC issuance, policy and design considerations; legal, governance and …
New Zealand central bank says data system hacked
· New Zealand’s central bank said Sunday that one of its data systems has been breached by an unidentified hacker who potentially accessed commercially and personally sensitive information. A third party file sharing service used by the Reserve Bank of New Zealand to share and store sensitive information had been illegally accessed, the Wellington-based bank said in a statement.
Data The Central Bank procures, enters, and processes statistical data on the domestic credit market, the balance of payments, and the international investment position. Statistical processing is carried out based on the Act on the Central Bank of Iceland. The